Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Rant - Costume Room

This is my blog and I have decided to be off topic..

Well technically its not that off topic but just go with it.

My house is for sale, and therefore my costume room is packed and staged in a way that no costumers room would EVER look. I'm extremely frustrated because I have 3 projects sitting in the original post office post office boxes that I want to unpack and play with! And I would like to be able to focus on those projects except for the fact that for the last 3 month people keep coming into my home and treating it like their personal train station. I'm in limbo right now because I can either have my house sell and I will have the next 30 days trying to find a new place and then unpack my stuff in about 2 months. or my house doesn't sell and I get to unpack my stuff now only to repack it in 2 months with my house for sale again! Which means all cosplaying and staging needs to be done at the Dejathoris house.  Extremely f****** frustrated!!!!

It's laughable that people think this is what a "sewing room" looks like....


/Endrant

No comments:

Post a Comment