Saturday, December 6, 2014

Labyrinth at the Plaza


On a whim Dejathoris and I heard about a themed movie night at the Plaza Theater in Kensington. It was a Masquerade!!! I believe this was some time in March of 2014.... So let's pretend like this was posted back in March?

We jetted over to Value Village to find me a ballgown as all my stuff is packed and we found this fantastic navy glittery dress that was $20. We decided our theme would be silver and gold. I would do silver based makeup and she would do gold. We paired my outfit with one of our homemade leather masques and some white/black cat eye contacts.I painted my eyes and lips four shades of silver from the E.L.F collection and used some LIT shimmery silver to top it all off.

Dejathoris wore here Dune Reverend Mother costume that she has yet to finish telling me how she made it (which is why there is still a missing Part 2 Dune post). She paired that with lots of gold makeup and one of our masques.

It was a fun event, fulled with a bunch of likeminded masquerade attendees. Also they played a Jim Henson short from when he was a young man... so much has changed before he became the man behind the Muppets...

No comments:

Post a Comment